Saturday, February 21, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - Are My Garments Showing AGAIN!?

So, it's been two years and three months since I got my endowments. And still, every morning, I wake up in these horrible "underwear" and feel like a slob.

There's something to be said about a cute little matching bra and (dare I say the word?) panty set. A cute little pair of gitch that just sort of, holds your bum in place. None of this saggy, no support pair of shorts. And making the mud dirtier, i am wearing these nursing tops, with the WEIRDEST openings for, well, my uh... baby's bottles, as my daughter calls them. They actually don't fit my body, but they fit the, uh, "bottles". I am borrowing them from a friend.

Anyways, still hating these clothes. Every time i complain about them I feel unworthy to wear them, though. And I tell Chris how unsexy i feel in them, and he just says, then don't wear them. But he knows that by saying that, it only makes me feel worse. And I always say, no, I made a promise.

But oh, to be cute in a little bra and panty set. That was the life. You can't go out and buy some polka-dot bra to wear over these underwear, either. that's just too funny looking.

On a different note, the missionaries came over today. The new guy is cute, just a wee babe. He's just turned 19, and although he was a little quiet, Chris and i think he'll find his voice and he'll be cool enough.
He seemed nice and all, I think he's just still digesting everything. I mean, the poor kid, he still gets excited when he hears a plane overhead. (We live near the airport, so planes are often flying by, low.) He's very green, I'd say.

0 comments: