Friday, February 27, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - Latin is my Best Subject

Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema.
"I don't care. If it doesn't rhyme, it isn't
a poem."
You are a type A personality. You like bright
things, you don't call in sick to work, and you
have devastating opinions about art.



Okay, freaking hilarious, because the whole "if it doesn't rhyme" thing-- totally me! I mean, poems don't have to rhyme, but I'm such a stupid stickler for meter and proper word usage and, if the poem is SUPPOSED to rhyme, then by gosh darn it, don't try to get away with something like "percolator and people shamer" They don't rhyme! Too annoying for me, actually. I am not quite as sure about the type A personality, but I do like bright things, (people, colours, rooms) and I have devastating opinions about art (and anything else. What, who me? Have an opinion? Never!!!)

However, I *DO* call in sick to work. Sometimes when I'm not sick. Those are called Mental Health Days, and I'm all for them, when they work to my advantage! I haven't ever used a really original excuse, though...always sick or whatever, hurt myself jiving... yada yada. Now with the job I have, I just don't GO to work if I don't want to. That's the good thing about my job.

We heep having these wicked power outages-- I'll be lucky to get this sent off before the computer goes off again. I love storms. VERY cool. Funny, though, I think it's only the wind, because it's not snowing or anything. And, come to think of it, I can't even hear the wind, so I have no idea WHY my power keeps flickering. My house is so pantyliner-thin that I can hear the snow melt through my walls. Soon, young grasshopper, you shall be RID of this monstrosity!

0 comments: