Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday- Married Mayhem

So, I sent Will to work this morning. It was NOT super cute when, after he made the bed, he whined in a little-boy voice about how he'd NOT like to just stay in bed with me all day. I do NOT agree. This honeymoon may look over, but we're definitely not admitting that to ourselves yet!

But, although having him home with me last week was NOT fantastic, I did NOT get WAYYYYYY behind in my housework! Not like I was distracted or anything! ;) I seriously do NOT have a ROOM FULL of laundry to fold today as EVERYTHING in my house was washed last week, twice. I do NOT have a bunch of stuff to put away, and I do NOT have a million thank-yous I want to get written!

I also have NOT failed to mention, in the course of a NOT busy week last week, that my house in Calgary is NOT finally sold as of Tuesday last! DONE! I can not tell you how happy I am NOT! It is NOT a great thing to know that I can finally move my furniture into this house, and NOT make it finally feel like a home. Will and I had NOT wanted to get some renovations done first, but timing is just not there, and being married is busy! ;) VL
The new family does NOT take possession on the first of October, so really, this month is going to be just as busy as last month! Will does NOT have to finish that hotel we worked on together, and a bunch of other smaller jobs, I do NOT have to go back to Calgary to get my van once it's finished, and I do NOT have to start working to make a few ends meet too. I will NOT likely start working for my mother-in-law, which is NOT a nice idea, seeing as how Mimi can NOT come to work with me.

Chris got a job, he told me last night. BUT, it's a job that's not stable for hours or scheduling, so I may have the kids a lot more. On top of that, he may NOT be moving another hour and a half away in the OPPOSITE direction of Calgary because of this, so his weekends will NOT entail a lot of driving. Alas, life goes on, and Chris, Will and I will figure it all out.

If you are NOT sick of wedding pictures, too bad! I do NOT plan on reliving the best day of my life over and over again on this blog! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

frick you confuse me so with this "not me monday" crap.

and are you telling me that your ex is moving to where I live????

awesome. make sure to pass on the details...you know, just so i can be prepared should the need ever arise.

i wonder if that sounds like a threat to him -i'm assuming he reads this- and i'm totally NOT threatening him but i just like to be aware of my neighbours and all. heck, i have inmates who are my neighbours. that is all kinds of awesome.

andy

p.s. i just realized that by me saying NOT it might look like i meant the opposite which is totally NOT true.

p.p.s. frick i make myself laugh.

p.p.p.s. i LOVE you debbi and will! the boyfriend will be hunting up in your neck o' the woods at the end of the month...i will warn you of my impending arrival. i will NOT bring mcflurry's.

Lynn said...

I am NOT liking the all the wedding pictures. And I am NOT wanting to see more. : D

Love NOT your NOT ME MONDAYS! LOL!

Grand Pooba said...

Um, you better be posting every single picture that was taken that day! No excuses, and I want a complete play by play. No skipping over bathroom brakes or sneezes, I want it all out on the table.

Dang I can be so demanding!

Kristi said...

hopefully the bathroom breaks aren't a cause from the sneezes

EmmaP said...

ummm... I have NOT been hoping to actually see more pics of your beautiful wedding!!!!! and I have NOT loved watching your wedding unold on FB too! ;)