Sunday, September 6, 2009

Six Word Sunday

Yikes, it's technically Sunday, but I'm still awake so I'm considering it still Saturday in my head.

So, today's six words:

First time to inherit a sister!


Yes, my brother and Nellie got married today. They're super cute, of course, and it was a great day. Even when it rained for, like, 1/2 a minute.

She's the first to 'infiltrate' the sorority of my sistas. And we're glad to have her. She's hot, we'll let her in! ;)

Now it's the final wedding---- MINE and WILL'S!!!! Very exciting--- photos to come on that one next week! So much to do in the meantime! Like, go to bed! I'm sleepy-- this three wedding, two baptism thing is TIRING.

6 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

Yay, family celebrations & weddings all around! Congrats to them and YOU for almost being there woot woot !!

Lynn said...

I thought the wedding party all looked FABULOUS! Even when it rained.....and thankfully that didn't last very long. I was feeling bad for everybody that was running for cover.

She sure is a cutie. Congrats to them both.

Can't wait to see the pics of yours and Will's next week. I hear your dress is FAB!!

Tanis, said...

Wow Debbi! Hope it was the perfect day for you!!!!

Grand Pooba said...

Aren't you married now? Where's the pics?

Wendy said...

WOW! Sounds like it was just amazing and the pictures are awesome - you look absolutely stunning. Congratulations to you both and brightest blessings for a wonderful future together. You deserve every happiness.

Megan said...

Gorgeous! Congrats to your brother and SIL!!