Friday, September 18, 2009

9/52

It's the ninth installment of Find Mom Friday. And, I'd just like to say, that I don't think I've been in as many pictures as I have been lately! ;)

So, although these are LAST week's photos, here's a few more candid wedding photos of me being a mom. I missed FMF last week, though, so now I'm a week behind. Oh well. :)

(Taylor and I, after the reception.)




(Bear and I, dancing and having fun!)




(Mimi's kiss after the ceremony when we danced out of the chapel outside)



(Five of the seven kids, watching Mommy come down the aisle)

5 comments:

Kare said...

Aww.. Love the shot of the kids watching you come down the aisle... *tears up*.... :)

xo Hot mama! (That'd be you, not me, LOL!!)

Lynn said...

I was thinking the same as Kare. Love that shot of the kids watching for you. The smiles on their faces, says it all.

Rhonda said...

that's the best picture of them watching you come down the aisle! how precious!

EmmaP said...

i still am soooo in love with your wedding colors.

Grand Pooba said...

You guys have the most beautiful children! Your families blend well together!