Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a Good few weeks!

The beginning of September is already shaping up to be AWESOME!!

Along with the BEST part-- marrying Will,

my TWO kids (LL and Bear) started school all day (yay),

I get to see ALL my siblings,

(Kiki's wedding this past weekend)

my van will be fixed from our little Bambi-hitting incident,

LL and her cousin got baptized (okay, it was technically August, but whatever)

I 'inherited' a new daughter full-time, and...

as of tonight....

I conditionally sold my house!
YAY.
*now you see why I haven't been blogging much! :(

9 comments:

Lynn said...

YAY! YAY! And more YAYS!!!! You are right......sounds like Sept. couldn't get any better.

Love the photo of all you sisters together. Haven't seen Terry in ages.

Kevin K said...

"I got to see ALL my siblings"

*inserts picture of only her sisters.....including one person who isn't even a SIBLING*

*Hears one single reader cry*

Debbi said...

Aww, Kevi-- there wasn't a picture of ALL my siblings. So, I PROMISE, I'll update when there *is* one after Jay's wedding. Maybe even one of JUST the boys! ;)

Kat said...

Life is good eh? I see you used Brady! He is a miracle worker. Best real estate agent I have ever used:)

Unknown said...

Man, life is rocking and rolling! How fun it looks- I love getting together with all my sisters!
Can't wait to hear more about that wedding!

Nikki said...

For some reason i have the song, "wake me up when september ends" and I'm thinking it really has no relavance at all in this situation! Yay Yay and Yay on all the amazing good stuff this September is bringing!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my frickin crap you sold your house!!!

YAY! What a great week, I can't wait to see pics of YOUR wedding!

zipbagofbones said...

YAY for weddings! I can't wait for your big day.

So happy the house (conditionally) sold. How awesome will it be to marry Will and start your lives without the anchor of your old home? Awesome.

Anonymous said...

yay for lists ;)