Thursday, March 11, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - Music Meme

You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you. You're so vain. You probably think this song is about you, don't you? Don't you!

We are not the ordinary, fearlessly extraordinary. Working righteous harey-carey, in our humble way. Humble way now. Humble WAYYYYY, our humble way.

I am short, fat, and proud of that, and so with all my might. I up, down, up down to my appetite's delight.... I am stout, round. And I have found, speaking poundage-wise; I improve my appetite when I excercise.

(He) sees a diamond, deep in the rough of my soul. (He) says I'll see it too, someday. (He) sees a diamond, where all of the others are coal. (He) must see a million years away. But (he) keeps on loving me today.

It isn't good to be alone, it isn't good. So when you find someone you love you really should join hands and be together. Together. Together. It isn't good to be alone, it isn't good. There are lots of things you can't, but that you could, if you were two together. Together. Together.

Another pair of tiny hands to lay beneath the clay. Stumbling, little baby feet to wake another day. Oh God of heaven, take hate from man, and let this angel sleep 'till earth is pure for tiny hands. And safe for tiny feet.

0 comments: