Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - My Favourite Colour Because

I like green. It symbolizes more than any other colour, in my opinion. So, even though I feel like St. Pat's day is retarded, at least I get to see lots of green.

Green is the colour of/for:

envy
nature-- every plant has SOME green in it
money
newness ( like missionaries)
sickly (looking a little green)
go
hospitals/scrubs/sanitation
martians
luck
fungus

and best of all, when the world starts turning green, that means it's spring! whoo hoo.

there's probably more, but that's all that come to my mind for now. My new house is painted green (on the inside, and only MOST of the walls-- my bedroom is "indian summer", kinda redish brown, burnt looking copper.)

I had such a busy day, running errands with my sister and our kids for my brother's mission. Went to a make-up party (which is a joke, since I hardly ever WEAR makeup), and then watched survivor, naturally.

Pretty lame day. Hence the pretty lame post. Sleep better because of it!

0 comments: