Saturday, March 20, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - (no title 2)

Boo hoo is me. Everyone's life seems soooooooooo much more enthralling than mine. I mean, cummon, I have NO life.

My day consisted of surprising crap. And also crap and also surprises.

Well, I went tanning (I know, how vain... but in reality, it's for my skin. tanning helps my eczema) and then shopping with the kidletts this morning, (Chris was at work) and got a few things on my list; dishwasher detergent, baby food, diapers, and rubbermaid storage containers. I have this "thing" about looking really organized when we show the house, so I've decided that I'm putting EVERYTHING into a rubbermaid container and eliminating boxes. ideally, when we move, it will only be rubbermaid containers, with stickers all nicely labelled.. I know, obsessive compulsive, probably. But whatever.

Anyways, back to my day. After that, I took the kids to work. I had a LOT of work today, and it was kinda crappy. But at least I got a bunch of people that I HAD to get this weekend. That's good, cuz then I don't have to work tomorrow. Which will come in handy, I'll show you why in a second.

THENNNN, after 3 hours of driving around (stopping for gas, for LL to pee...yada yada) i was a little ahead of my "schedule" so I stopped off at the hospital to visit my friend who just had her baby.

She was sleeping, so I took the kids to the pediatrics playroom for a while, since I had an hour to kill and figured I'd see if she was still sleeping in a half hour.

It was really odd, the feelings of when JD was born all came flooding back. the smells, the people, the places... it sucked.

Anyways, I'm there, and LL says, "I pooped my pants". Just like that. Matter-of-very-factly. That REALLY sucked, so then I *HAD* to take her home and change her before I went to my next scheduled appointment. It was really funny, in a way, (until I had to clean it up) because she was doing the whole "I've got crap in my pants" walk. We got to the car, and she's all "my boots is yucky". LOL. She was wearing galoshes, so I'm sure they were squishy enough.

Cleaned her up, in the tub. Went to my sister's house to drop of the kids then ran to my lighting appointment for the new house.

Did that, came home, and Tito (my cat) had CRAPPED on the bed!!!! UGGGGG. *ROAR*

Checked the phone messages, and my mother-in-law wants to come visit us. I call her back, and she's booked her flight. She arrives... TOMORROW!!!!! *RIGHT* after church. SOOOOO, then I start to frantically clean the house, when my sister drops off her kids cuz she's got tickets to the hockey game.

And each of the things I'm doing is fairly frustrating as it is. So this day...

You know, I started this blog thinking how boring my life is. It's not boring, as you can see. But I don't think anyone wants to be me!!!! I mean, who really enjoys dealing with someone else's CRAP 2 times in one day...

0 comments: