Saturday, August 15, 2009

Six Word Saturday- Time

One of These Days I'll Blog!!



I totally miss blogging, actually. I miss reading everyone else's blogs too. This week, though, it's just not possible...

I got most stuff moved to the new house this week while Chris has the kids. It's very uncomforting to have half of my stuff in one place, and another half 2 hours away and I kinda feel like a nomad... I don't know where home is right now. Alas, many people have taken time to help me get it done while I'm childless, so I appreciate that. ALMOST ready to make my new home my permanent home. Even though it's intimidating to me: I don't do well with change.

Wedding is coming up soon. September 11th better be a sunny day! :) But thankfully most stuff is done, or getting close, because school starts soon and I have enough other things to do. When I'm set up (or back at my own computer) I'll post our before pictures of the house. Get ready for it! LOL (those who've seen it understand why, but the rest of you-- it was a house built in the 70s... and it STILL looks like it: carpetted kitchen and everything!!! )

Did I mention that I'm totally in love?
Yah, just checking.

I wanted to leave on a good note. :)



(if you wanna play Six Word Saturday, visit Cate at http://www.showmyface.com/ and play along, kay?!)

9 comments:

Hailey said...

ahhh I can imagine you are just crazy busy...please please please let me know what I can do to help. Are you near me now??? I'm happy to come help you unpack and organize or take the kids for a while so you can just breathe a little...

And your wedding....will be better than you could imagine...

thanks for taking time to blog - I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed you, nevermind checking several times a day. LOL

loads of love....(oh and excitement...just want to say I am #69 for your followers...my husband would be thrilled..lol - although I was sure I was following before. strange)

Call Me Cate said...

I hate having my things out of place. I hope you're able to get back in order soon!

Kare said...

Oooh la la - a carpetted kitchen - we had one of those, too!!! And a carpetted bathroom, and ... uh ... yeah. Way too much carpet. Can't wait to compare before pics with ya, hon! :)

xxoxxoxxoxx

quilly said...

Ah, but you are experiencing the best kind of busy -- the busy that follows the start of something new and wonderful! God bless you on this journey!

Becca said...

Blogging is great...but it really is time consuming! :)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Here’s a simple truth:
“One of these days” never comes—
gotta do it now!

My Six Words

betty said...

just stopping in from 6-word Saturday; seems like a busy but a fun time for you! hoping the weather will be nice for your wedding next month; how exciting!

betty

Jenn @ youknow... that blog? said...

Fingers crossed for good weather on your special day!

EmmaP said...

sounds like a house straight from The Brady Bunch... ergo, it's PERFECT FOR YOU!!! Sha-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah, Sha-nah-nah-nah-Shag!