Saturday, August 22, 2009

Six Word Saturday- Last One?

It's Six Word Saturday, where you describe your week in 6 words. It's really fun to play- so visit www.showmyface.com if you wanna join in. Cate started it. Blame her. :)

My six for the week?

It totally sucks that summer's over!


This is my last 'free' weekend of the summer. Next weekend will be lots of fun, with the first wedding in my family, but it's not a 'free' weekend. I have weddings to attend and family to play with! That's work! ;) And the weekend after that? Wedding number 2! So, really, my Saturdays are gone for a while. Then, the Saturday after that? Will and I will be on a honeymoon! ;P Even if our honeymoon is ALONE IN THE 'NEW HOUSE' because I STILL haven't sold the old one.

And, bugger all, another neighbour listed their home for sale. MUCH cheaper than mine. crappy. So not amused.

9 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Continued good thoughts on the sale of your home. I haven't been to a wedding in awhile - makes me want wedding cake.

Thanks for playing along and enjoy your "last" weekend!

Bridgette said...

Yes, it does!!!

Dr.John said...

Yes it does, yes it does

Melissa B. said...

I concur with you wholeheartedly, gal!

Unknown said...

I'm with Cate.....can we talk about the cake? Dang that sounds good right now!

EmmaP said...

i think it is time to schedule a showing to view your neighbor's home... and while no one is looking you shove tuna in the curtain rods, under the sofa and in the air vents... Muwahahahahahaha!... j/k

please keep us informed with the wedded bliss, my dear! yippee!!!

Kare said...

Heh Heh... I like the way you think, EmmaP... ;) Oooh, the temptation!!

Hailey said...

don't forget that your neighbour listed their house MUCH cheaper than yours because theirs is MUCH crappier than yours too! :D

It'll sell....hopefully soon....and hey - *stayvacations* are all the rage right now (although honestly I could use a good beach!).

Remember to take a few moments on your day and just soak it all in...congrats again - it's going to be perfect!

Grand Pooba said...

Wow, sounds like a summer of love for all!