Friday, August 21, 2009

7/52- The Summer's Ending!!!

It's Find Mom Friday. I'm back at the Calgary house for a whopping few hours doing another switch of children with Chris and grabbing another load of stuff from the 'old house'. It's amazing, now that I'm down to the end of the 'little stuff', I'm realizing I STILL have a lot of junk! Who knew I had so many boxes of maxipads under the sink!? Like, I could rival the hover dam for being able to stop liquid.. sheesh.

The other day I was in a FOUL mood. Like, stick a feather in my butt, FOUL! (yes, I know it's fowl, sillies) But Will tried the entire day to make me happier. I think there was just too much in my head, I was tired, I felt like I did everything the wrong way even when I was trying to help... just one of those days. and it had nothing to do with PMS, in case the previous paragraph led you to think that.

So, Will bought healthy food because he knows I'm trying to fit into a wedding dress pizza. Will drove us to a local park. Will took pictures of me and my grumpiness awesome children. Will was bound and determined to stop my crankiness from oozing into the kids.

And he did a pretty good job. I mean, I can be downright lovely not fun and, gasp, even witchy when I'm cranky. Will says he is a glutton for punishment still wants to marry me. What a man!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Well ya know, sis, I have days like that often too, when the person you love tries his hardest to get the pickle out of your butt and you're SOOO much more grateful for him for it. It's worse when you don't have anyone like that around. We are really blessed! And, BTw, I think you are doing everything RIGHT.

Word Verification: Lutucizi--italian for fat and beautiful

Unknown said...

We all need grumpy days, so we can appreciate the good ones, right> Pat yourself for making it out of bed and actually getting outside.

word verification: proto

all I can think of is Prototype...the kind of car my hubby always loves that never comes to be......

Our Family Adventure said...

Love, love, love you are so real! So excited for you and the upcoming wedding! Blessings.

EmmaP said...

i love your little guy in the orange shirt. too cute! and what's the deal with pointing at your bum??? are you showing us all where the pizza ended up? ha!

EmmaP said...

aww crap! i was still laughing that i forgot to check the earlier word verif... fudge. ok, here's a 2nd go at it:

Brygoo: [bri-goo] n. the semi-liquid substance created when one's mascara mixes with tears. The events of the day had been stressful, as evidenced by the brygoo running down Debbi's cheeks.

holymotherofgod said...

Cheeky shot of you there lol

Grand Pooba said...

Love your asses!