Saturday, August 8, 2009

Six Word Saturday- Moving

Stressfull situations make for big growth.


Yep. That's my week. It's probably the theme for a few Six Word Saturdays to come. But if you'd like to play along, visit Cate at Show My Face dot com.

For the next two weeks, I'm back and forth between three cities, planning the wedding and moving HALF of my stuff. If this house would just sell already.

The best advice I got this week?
Instead of thinking about how busy and crazy and hectic and scary these million changes are in my life, remember how lucky I am to have a nearly FRESH start! A new ward, a new home, a new city, a new job (?) and a new family with my new husband...
All I need is a new wardrobe. :)

(okay, so I may have added that last part in)

(ooh, speaking of wardrobe, I picked up the dress yesterday. FUN. Will was there, and the lady brought it out to me and totally ditzed out until the other employee told her to take it to the back with this sense of urgency. No matter. It looks WAY hotter on! lol)

10 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Definitely remember that even though it's stressful and busy, it's all good stuff.

MJW said...

Yeah for FRESH starts!! That's awesome. We all have a lil crazy along the way. :)

Jenn @ youknow... that blog? said...

I totally agree with your friends - a fresh start can be the very best thing ever.

Wedding Faux Pas make the best stories down the road. Cherish them!

Enjoyed my visit - have a happy one!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Have a little stress,
it’ll make you grow in ways
that you never dreamed.

My Six Words

Unknown said...

The six words are oh-so-true... but so is the advice you got!!!

Unknown said...

Crazy times, busy times, as long as these changes are good I am sure you are not complaining! Enjoy it all, can't wait to see more of the dress

Unknown said...

Great title and so much truth in it! Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.

Visiting from 6WS!

Becca said...

We are talking about buying a new wardrobe when we move too :)

AudreyO said...

I've been traveling between two cities for about 12 weeks now. My daughter told me to take advantage of the travel time and enjoy the quiet drive or enjoy a long phone conversation with a friend.

EmmaP said...

oh hun... i am sooo happy for you and your new wardrobe! ...er, um... I mean Fresh Start!!! :)