Sunday, April 18, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - (no title 6)

So, because of the wonderfully loooong hockey game, I'm off to Vancouver for the week. So, some of you I'll see in person, others of you will just cry yourselves to sleep when you can't use my posts. Cuz I doubt that I'll be posting too much anyways.

Went to the temple today. Much to my daughter's dismay, I left her at my sister's house. She proceeded to "run away" at 7 am. Lucky my sister heard the door slam, and by the time she put on shoes, my 3 year old had made it a good 4 blocks on a busy street-- running down the middle of it!

Apparently, she was going to go to the temple with "mommy". how dang cute, huh? A little impish and troublesome, but still cute. See, every night we pray together that we can go to the temple soon and be a family forever. I guess soon to her was TODAY!! I can't help but love that. I REALLY hope that Chris was paying attention when she said she wanted to go to the temple! :)

But the trip was incredible. Researched a few things that someone told me about our temples (a non-member anti-Mormon) and found out for myself the real truth. Of course, lies and misunderstandings. They totally missed a bunch of points and symbols. IT'S SYMBOLS, Retard!!!

Anyways, I need to go there more. I really do. I'm glad I get to go to Seattle's temple NEXT Saturday, since I've only EVER done work in the Cardston one. So, it should be neat and different. And nice to be there with my siblings. Anyways.

Have a good week! talk to you if I find the time! :)

0 comments: