Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - Another Meme Cuz I'm Bored

Two people actually had this on my friends page, so I guess "out of the mouth of two or more"... convinced me enough to do it.. that, and the fact that I have nothing better to do with my time!


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
"geous, daring,dauntless,"

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
- nothing, but if i move to the other side of the room, I'll hit the wall!

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Average Joe Adam Returns Finale

WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
- 12:18 am
Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
- AMAZING! It really *IS* 12:18 am. Weird!

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- Bear whining

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- coming home from work, carrying Bear's car seat, keys and LL's crap into the house

Before you decided to fill this out, what was the last website you looked at?
- I checked my friends page.

What are you wearing?
- Black shirt, white tanktop underneath, garments and other necessities, black belt, blue jeans

Did you dream last night?
- Yes. I always dream. I remembered it this morning, and actually, when I DONT think about it I remember it, but once I try to remember details, it leaves. i hate that.

When did you last laugh?
- full on laugh? Probably something LL or Bear did. yep-- I remember now, while changing Bear's diaper

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- a cheesy calendar, a cork board, and a framed picture of Chris and his grandpa. it's pretty stark in here.

Seen anything weird lately?
- I am a process server-- everyone I meet it weird. But, I watched the people at Dairy Queen scam a customer by weighing their food with another container before removing the container to present it to the customer. Cheap-os.

What do you think of this quiz?
- Different questions, that's always good.

What is the last film you saw?
- Brother Bear. Oh, I saw parts of Dora The Explorer on DVD yesterday.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
- A couple of tickets around the world, surprise Chris with them.

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
- I'm afraid of being in the church chapel when the lights aren't on.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- They'd all be the same religion. Mine. :) ha But that totally goes against agency and freedom to choose and the war in heaven and yada yada, so that's kinda shooting myself in the foot on that one!

Do you like to dance?
- UM... YAH! WAY too much. In fact, fat people shouldn't dance, so I should probably stop doing this macarena now...

George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
- I think he's closer to the first one, but many people really respect what he's doing. All the power to them, but he doesn't turn my crank one bit.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- LL. Sillies. NEXT girl? Uhhh, I have too many that I like.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Bear. Man, you guys are quick. Next boy? For some reason, Andrew is in my head, but I don't really like it. Bear was almost a Riley.

Would you ever consider living in a basement suite under your parents?
- Yes. Wouldn't bother me, probably because I know I'd be closer to home and they would keep their space. HOWEVER, it's more likely that they'll never even ASK me to live there, cuz they don't WANT me there--- which is fine. I'm quite happy in my home here. Chris' parents? No, not a chance. His mother is a little too... involved. She'd be over molesting my poor children all day! :) I love that about her.

0 comments: