Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - (no title 5)

From the outside looking in, things are fairly cloudy. I hate that. I hate knowing, but in a sence, I don't.

I hate being omniscient, I hate thinking I'm omniscient, I hate people who think they're omniscient. I'm using the word omniscient too much!

What can you say when everything you should say will be contorted and manipulated? When they don't respect you? When they don't want to hear it in the first place? When everything you say will be hurtful and you're only trying to be loving.

And then it will never be forgotten. Like; that first kiss, that girl in school who was so mean to you, the friend who forgot all the times you were by her side, and then when you aren't there for ONE, "you're not a real friend."

I don't need people like that. But I gravitate them towards me. I seem to need them, in some sick, twisted way my spirit won't explain.

But the others, who are already in my life, who can't ever leave my life. it's those who I cry for, who I lose sleep over, who I want to shake 'till they see the truth according to Debbi. Those who overeact, those who misjudge, those who are too quick to point fingers and those who aren't quick enough and they get lost in the rabble.

I need to show those people my charity. my unconditional love. I just don't know how, and I'm too afraid of being rejected. Too afraid that they won't see it as such. That it doesn't matter. And it does. to me. This feeling... .>this< one, right here in my hands. I need to show it to them, to throw it at them, to MAKE them feel it. The truth. According to Debbi. Not worth too much to some.

0 comments: