Friday, April 9, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos- I Stink

No seriously, I actually stink. Like, smell. Wreak. have an odour. Emit nastyness... STINK.

we just came home from a mini night out. We went to dinner and then stepped into the lounge at the restaurant to watch the hockey game. So, literally, I smell like cigarette smoke.

I totally understand why the church advises date night for married couples. I mean, it was so simple, and we COULD have come home to watch the game, but just being around adults, talking about non-teletubby type things, it's so relaxing.

It's also good to know that I can still carry a relatively good conversation. And I can still make my man want me. Tee hee. Hey, it's VERY easy to just get into the rhythm of living and forgetting to impress the ONE person who you WILL be with once the kids move on. That's important. So, flirting like we were dating and not ONCE worrying about the kids is great.

Except, I've got this killer headache I've had since before dinner. It sux.

We drove to the house today. And the cribbing is down and the foundation poured! So, I'm totally expecting that the next time we head out there, there will be the starts to the first floor in framing. From here, things SHOULD go pretty quickly.

Oh, but not quick enough. I'd move in tomorrow, just to be rid this headache. I have horrible TMJ and I have to wear a mouthguard to bed at night in order to help it. But lately it hasn't been helping, and I've been suffering headaches and jaw soreness for a while. It's really bothering me. In fact, I bought that stupid mouth guard for a few hundred dollars, it should stinking work.

Saw the guy who proposed that he and his wife and Chris and I swing. He works at the restaurant. Kinda weird remembering that when we talk to him, but whatever. Not a perfect Mormon by ANY standards! (I guess, who really is?)

0 comments: