Thursday, April 1, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - A Hole For A Home

So, I was so thrilled. I have a hole.

And today, I was supposed to have footing, too. Come next Tuesday, we'll have a foundation. And a week after that, I'll actually have framing. I'm so excited.

Even though it's going to be a while before I get to move in and stuff, now that there's a hole, it feels like something's actually happening. Whoo hoo.

So, checked more flights for Chris. Found some at good times, but the price ISN"T right. So, if any of you feel so inclined to donate to the fund, by all means, it's tax deductible. :)

I had such a great night, though. I dropped off the kids with my sis, and went to a temple recommend interview with the Stake president. I'd never met him, and he didn't know me either, so we talked. Turns out he's friends with my grandmother and worked with my dad in Scouting. Small world. But really, he was genuinely an awesome guy, and although we had just formally met, I really felt important to him. I mean, our last Stake President is nice and everything, but I kinda felt like a number with him. So, this guy said some really kind things to me, and it was actually a great time.

Then I went to homely Pee, where I learned about fancy breads. Whatever. Got some stuff accomplished, went home to watch my 3 hours of TV and now I'm off to beddy bye. Lovely.

AAAAAAAAND, Tito hasn't peed on anything. yet. *(touching wood)*

0 comments: