Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - (no title 4)

So sad about Sister Hinkley. Odd, typing that made me feel like I should call her "president hinkley" or something grander than "sister" the way we call all women. Weird. She was such a role-model, a female figure of love and companionship.

I went by the house today, they have footing up. But, for some odd reason the house is tilted really strangely-- like, it appears as though you won't be able to see the front door from the street, the house will be on too much of an angle. It kinda made me frustrated... but it's too late now anyways, and I guess it isn't REALLY that big of a deal. I don't have to sit there living in my front lawn or anything!


Tito peed ONCE, so far... on LL's couch/bed. Arg. But at least it's been only there, once, in a week. not bad. Now he's just trying to DART out the door! *(let me outta this place---)*

Took on nannying that child again, full-time now. She's a little sick still, so she's a bit cranky. But hey, she sleeps a lot! :)

Actually, it's kinda good for me. You see, here's my personal secret... Chris would be content to be finished having children as we stand right now. But, I want two more. No, let me rephrase that... I SEE two more.

I believe that's the gift the Lord blessed the women of this world with-- the ability to see a kitchen table that isn't there yet, or a setting that hasn't been experienced yet... four kids. that's what I see. I'll even be as bold as to say two boys and two girls. (don't quote me on that one)

So, we 'agreed' on having three-- middle ground. HOWEVER, I feel too strongly to stop at three. i want four. Four. not five. Not ten. Four. So, eventually we'll try for the third child, once Bear's older. But--- and all this rambling will make sense now-- I have decided that I want twins. THEN, I'll get my four, and he will "kinda" have his three pregnancies.

Sneaky? Yes. I'm guilty. But, what should I do? He will NEVER understand if I tell him about this feeling-- 1: he's a man. 2: he's a man who doesn't believe in spiritual promptings. Not good odds.

SOOOOO, having that child here could be a good way to practice having twins. AND boy/girl twins at that.

I'm probably disillusioning myself. I'm going to try to get fertility drugs since twins don't run in the family. But, I do realize that if the LORD wants to send two to me, He'll do it with or without drugs. I'm just "helping" the odds. :) And if he doesn't, I'll be lucky and have conjoint twins or something and He'll be all, "see, told you not to mess with me!"

yah, that'll be more likely. Whatever. I should really learn not to ask for things if I don't want them in the Form the LORD wants to give them to me.

it's the whole, careful what you wish for, thing.

0 comments: