Monday, May 10, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - (no title 7)


Alright, alright, back to "popular" demand (he he, Hi emmie), I fingered it would be about time to write about my trip "home".
It was so nice. I didn't write at all, because I determined that I had a lot of other things to do, than to sit and talk about them here. no offence. But, another issue was that I come on the computer late at night, when everyone's sleeping, because it's practically my only ME time. And, there was so much to say, but I was so tired after chasing my OWN kids around without spousal help, I couldn't find the energy to write.
But, now that I'm sitting here, I feel overwhelmed when I think about everything i want to say about it all.

There's the whole thing about family dynamics and how often I noted people biting their tongues to "keep the peace".

There's my experience at the temple. good, and bad.

There's time spent with friends -- the good and bad about that too!

there's just a lot of little, probably insignificant things, thoughts I had, closures of sorts, just odd things that make a mountain out of a molehill.

So, the main one I want to address, was how wonderful it was to just be home. To be around people I love, my family. To make great memories, to watch such special moments occour in the family-- Uncle and JJ blessing together, the look in my mother's eyes at his setting apart. The pride in Uncle's face when he walked into that celestial room where his whole (endowed) family was waiting to greet him and hug him. I liked watching the look in my siblings eyes when I was cheering them on at games or track meets, I liked watching them love my kids.

I took a million ADORABLE pictures of my kids, but the pictures I took with my heart... those ones, they bring me smiles without the use of an album!

Now, I think I will haunt all your journals and finally reply to the myriad of messages I've read while i was gone.

0 comments: