Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Wishing for Daisy Halos - When God Closes a Door

We went to the house today, again. Always. It's kinda a new past-time we've developed. So yah, they were putting up the shingles. The other day, we went for an "unofficial" walk through the house. They had the windows on and the walls done and all that, so it was like walking through a skeleton. Pretty neat, but I can't wait until it's REALLY done.

First things first, sell this house. Man, I hate keeping the house so dang clean. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having a clean house, but Chris doesn't do dick all around here and so I'm left to do it ALL. It's getting tiresome, especially when I have to pick up his clothes and put the dishes he used away-- like he can't do THAT himself. Don't vacuum, don't wash walls, don't do laundry-- but for heaven's sake! Put your dirty clothes in the hamper-- that's not too difficult.

We had our first showing today, though, and naive as it is, I am still hopeful that the lady will put in an offer tomorrow. Not likely, but I'm keeping my hopes up. the longer I have to keep this house clean, the worse my headache's gonna be.

I thought I had something profound and great to share. But I don't. pbbt.

Oh yah,.. except for this. GO FLAMERS GO! :)

0 comments: