Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Wishing for Daisy Halos - Styrofoam Doesn't Absorb Very Well

So, my daughter's gonna drive me to drink. She's into this "peeing" habit. She's trained, but lately she just pees on whatever she wants. Today alone, she's peed her pants, the bathroom floor (which could just mean that she couldn't get there fast enough, I'll give her that one), she peed ON my sister's lap!!! EWW. And just now, she peed on the computer room floor, on a pile of Styrofoam balls, just to see what would happen. I watched the whole thing.
What a pain in the butt. It's almost as bad as my dumb cat, who pees on the bathroom mats and the down comforters on our beds! ARGGG... I mean, what's with PEE and my house!!!

EWW.


More stupid dreams last night. Always with some of the same people... living in memories, but the incidences are all current. It's weird. Maybe I should just move back home. Maybe I shouldn't. Chris wouldn't leave anyways, and I know my parents and probably my siblings will all move out to Alberta eventually, so why would I go there when they'll only leave. And I'll have to leave everyone all over again?!

My brother got his papers in on Sunday. That's pretty exciting news. I really hope he goes somewhere with bad food, like Taiwan or something... LOL. He needs that. Actually, he doesn't. He's so skinny already because he never eats. He needs to go... to somewhere Italian or Spanish where they feed missionaries like CRAZY!!!

0 comments: